We supply and install custom cabinets for complete kitchen renovations. Meaning all the old kitchen cabinets are removed and new cabinets and countertops are installed.
If you are looking for just one or a couple of cabinets, which does not fall under the category of complete kitchen renovation, we would suggest looking at a big box retail store such as Ikea, Home Depot or Lowes for that type of cabinet need.
We supply and install custom kitchen cabinetry in the areas of Aurora, Newmarket, Sharon, East Gwillimbury & beyond.
We only sell countertops if we are replacing the cabinets. We offer countertop materials such as natural stone, quartz, and solid surfaces.
Home Improvement: A Full Renovation Service is available to our clients who do not wish to contract & organize all the other trades involved in a kitchen renovation. We can handle the floor to ceiling renovations with our very reliable Renovation Trades Team.
Because existing cabinets may have warped over time and hinge alignments are usually not the same as our product we do not replace doors & drawer fronts, or do “reface” work. We also do not work with existing cabinetry, meaning we do not add new cabinets to existing cabinets in the home – besides the difficulty of trying to get different companys cabinets to work well together, there is generally a problem with matching colours exactly.
We specialize in all types of custom cabinet construction!
- Faceframe Flush Inset
- Faceframe Beaded Inset
- Faceframe Full Overlay
- Faceframe Standard Overlay
Having Your Kitchen Cabinets installed by us? Popular countertops we carry are:
- Natural Stone
- Dupont Zodiq
- Dupont Corian
Finishes & Species Available
- Unfinished, Natural, Stain, Glaze, Colour Lacquer & Distress
- Standard & Custom Colours of Stains, Glazes & Lacquers
- Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak, Pine, Red Birch, Quarter Sawn Red Oak, Rustic Alder, & Rustic Cherry, Anigre, Caramelized Bamboo, Black Walnut
Some Key Features About Our Products
- Canadian Made!
- More than 100 door styles to choose from!
- Soft Close drawer and door systems.
- Natural Birch Plywood, Simulated Maple Melamine, or White Melamine Interiors to choose from.
- Solid & robust 5/8 construction
- Drawer boxes, hand-crafted with dovetail construction of 5/8 natural hardwood. With invisible undermount slides – opening the drawer all the way, enabling acess to the very back.
- Formaldehyde free plywood box
- Ultra-low formaldehyde emission particle board
- No plastic parts used for cabinet construction
- Storage solutions available such as pull outs, spice organizers, lazy-susans – and many,many more!,